Monday, August 3, 2009

Spicy girl Reunion 2009

This past weekend we traveled to St Louis for a reunion with our China travel group. 6 of the 9 girls adopted from Kenli's orphanage were able to attend and we had a wonderful time. It was amazing to see the girls together again. Grandma made these shirts for all the girls. The first day we went to the St Louis zoo with Kenli's China sister Audrey and her parents.




















I love this expresson on Audrey's face when she saw this lizard:








Then we moved on to the river otters, Kenli and Audrey both love to watch them.














































Red Foxes:











Train ride at the zoo:

































4 comments:

Adam said...

Awesome! So glad you guys made it to the zoo.
Charlotte had a wonderful time, as did we. Thanks grandma for the shirts!!
I can't wait till the next one.

Kelly said...

Well...it's a small world..and God controls every inch of it. I recently started my own blog as my daughter and I are moving to Ethiopia to work in an orphanage...than we decided to do a little blog for my daughter also..she is 9 and I let her come up with the name..after much debate she decided...we couldn't believe the name she chose was already being used...she has an odd name with an odd spelling.....Kenli ....and she had chosen Kenli's Korner...of course I had to check out who had it...imagine the huge smile on my face when I saw who Kenli was.....wow...I'm glad they share a name...and I hope a destiny to change the world for MANY orphans!

Best wishes,
Kelly

Kelly said...

Are you kidding me..I just realized you are from East TN...so are we...no way...how neat!!!!

Kelly

Tracy said...

Thanks again for the shirt! Charlotte wore it to daycare the day after we got home, and everyone loved it. Miss you guys already and can't wait until next summer!